Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Waist Cincher

You never know when you will need to have a smooth waistline rather than a mushroom top waist especially with all the new fashions being what they are. I've been looking for some nice foundation undergarments at all the department stores but the prices are much too high.

Today, with that in mind and the thought of going out dancing to the Casa Nova in my slinky black dress, I headed out to town, EspaƱola, to look around.

While doing my regular grocery and craft shopping at Wal-Mart, I was lucky and found a nice waist cincher that I will be proudly wearing whenever I want my waist to appear smooth and my bustline buxom at the same time. Now, consider that I have put on a few pounds lately that don't seem to want to come off especially since I ate all the Halloween candy already.

This is me BEFORE the new undergarment.


Notice, if you can, that my belly sticks out a bit too much to be considered a fox.

This is me AFTER the waist cincher.

Voila, I'm a fox ! ! !


http://www.waistcincher.org/

Just because you are here, I'll show you this painting.

This one is inspired from the Rio Chama Bosque.






















Matted in white and framed in black - SOLD

The Cerro Perdenal has always been a big part of my life. As a small child whenever we traveled to visit our grandparents here in Northern New Mexico, the Cerro Perdenal was in view for miles after entering New Mexico from Utah.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

OverBra Shapewear is equipped with surprising features of handling your breasts which increase in shape after specific time period in pregnancy. Many women try to control them by using large size bra but what is the use of this long size which still is unable to sharpen your breasts?

Unknown said...

Nice, I'm a big fan of the Waist Cincher