Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just Another Day

Sunday, Oct 21, 2007, turned out to be just another day except for the fact that Denver Broncos play Pittsburg tonight. We're getting together to watch it so I won't fall asleep.

The world series is about to start too. Denver Rockies and either Boston Red Socks or Cleveland Indians will be the final teams. I'd like to see Cleveland win the spot, but of, course I want the Rockies to win. Martha may get some tickets for Mom and Dad to go to a game in Denver. It it comes to pass, I'll give Dad my jersey to wear. Mom already has one. I guess Rick gave it to her, too.

It was very nice that Martha and Kerry came to visit.

Kerry told me about the "Rainbow" people and at least one person didn't like the story at all. I found it interesting that the Rainbow people are like gypsies who travel around (like travelers too) and do the dine-n-dash thing a lot. Kerry knows this first hand because when the EspaƱola Lota Burger cashier pointed our Kerry as a "rainbow" they wouldn't wait on him. He had to get Dad out of the car and come in and place the order. LOL

Martha, Kerry, Clara and I went to the winerys in Dixon.





















It's amazing to me that most of the people in New Mexico are very devout and raise shrines to saints and their deceased relatives all over the place. It's cool if you like old wooden crosses and sculptures of Jesus, Mary and the saints.


This is a shrine at the turn off to Dixon.




No comments: