Friday, October 26, 2007

Full Moon over Med


I took this picture of the full moon this morning with my camera zoomed in to its fullest level.

There are many witch stores that originated from this area around the Rio Chama. It has been said that La Llorona wanders around in the bosque crying and looking for her children that were drowned in the river. She cries loudly all night when she is able to see from the light of the full moon.

This pic was taken last night then I edited for Halloween, only five days away.
Hope the kids like it and hope they like the candy I'm giving away this year. I have Nestle's Crunch bars and Baby Ruth miniatures. At least the one's I haven't eaten already.
All witches will certainly be out on Oct 31, looking for little children to roast and eat for supper. Watch out! The witch will get you if you wander too close to the Rio Chama Bosque on Halloween night.



No comments: