Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lonely Weavings #1 & 2 and More

Here are some of my weavings. These are for sale by special order and I would be honored to weave one for you.

A Lonely Weaving #2




















Lonely Weaving #2; 33" x 53" ; Price $850.00



Another style of weaving that I learned from my Grandmother, Agueda Martinez, is the Rio Grande shown below. This one is the Starburst Design in Fall Colors, it is done in the Movida Despacio or slow move.

Rio Grande Starburst in Fall Colors, movida despacio; 33" x 53" ; price $550.00 SOLD






















Here's a bit of a twist of the same design with color and weaving changes. This is done in the movida rapido or fast move, which gives it a bit of an eye dazzler look.
























Rio Grande Starburst in Fall Colors Movida Rapido; 33" x 53" ; price $550.00 SOLD



You can pay me through my PayPal account at: https://www.paypal.com/
Click on the send money tab and enter: rserrano@cybermesa.com
Then enter the $ amount and select GOODS. Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.

Feel free to send me an email at rserrano@cybermesa.com to discuss your order.
Thank you for your interest.

No comments: